Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON CORATT
Join a marketplace where thousands of Nigerians shop for their favorite Fashion items.
How it works
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our Coratt Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online.
Receive orders and sell your product
- Customers order for your good and you get notified on the customer's address and details.
Package and ship with ease
- Package your products and be ready to deliver to the customer.
Get payments and grow your business
- Customer pays for your products online or after delivery. You also benefit from our marketing.
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t much to list up to 50 items a month, and you only pay if there is transaction using the Coratt website.
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn.
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get when you register:
- A nationwide community of more than 1 million shoppers.
- Free product marketing with an online digital marketing training.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
See Seller share about their successful on Coratt.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on Coratt.
How do fees work on Coratt?
Asa vendor on Coratt, you get access to 14 days free trial. During these 14 days, payment will only come from your total earnings per product. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
Listing fee starts from N300 on Coratt. Once an item sells through Coratt website, there is a 2% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with Bank account, you will be credited on Mondays every week depending on sales you make from for the previous week.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on Martfury. Create an Martfury account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your Martfuryfees).
How do I get paid?
All payments will be made to your bank account every Monday. We encourage users to fill correct account details. If it is a public holiday, payments will be made the next day. We encourage users to complete their bank account details here so they can receive payment when it is due.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via Bank Transfer. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your products.
What can I sell on Coratt?
Coratt provides a marketplace for fashion and luxury items. You can sell any fashion item and also promote your own store. Fashion designers are also allowed to publish their listings. All products will be thoroughly reviewed before it is piblished.